Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inspire Me: Chalkboards

It was a wonderful Easter weekend wasn't it?  My parents came to town and we had the most perfect weather and soaked up as much outside time as we could hiking, riding bikes and enjoying each other.  Which means my flowers inspired project is still waiting for just the flowers!  And so I'll hold off until its perfect and pretty to show you.  But I'm on to another project while I wait, inspired by one of my faves. Chalkboards.  Enjoy, and Happy Tuesday!


Chalkboard Frames from Lovely Lindsay at Project: Craft.



Photo Props 


Make your own chalkboard paint.  Any color.


Placemats.  Brilliant.


Labels... in embroidery hoops.


Doors and To Do.


Photobucket

1 comment:

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails