Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Entertaining the Little Monsters

Hey Hey!   I'm having a snow day!  I'm visiting Colorado for the week and only here can it go from being 80* one day to snowing the next.  I've got my hands full this week watching my niece and nephew along with Ivy.  Lucky the snow is going to entertain them today but I thought I'd share with you some stuff from my bag of tricks to keep these little monsters entertained. I'm feeling like I had my right arm cut off without all my craft stuff within reach so most are simple and need minimal supplies. And um, can you believe Halloween is in like 5 days?!!  Crazy.


Last night we made Paper Crave's Spooky Halloween Garland.   I highly recommend using a craft cutter if you have one.  But then again,  I'm sure you can all wield a pair of scissors far better than I can so it might not be a big deal.  


We also used some white yarn to make a spider web in front of the fireplace.  


Baking is one of Ivy's favorite things to do.  Is it ok to make Halloween cookies and listen to Christmas music at the same time?  {Its just a one time thing to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving.  But how could we not?  Its snowing!} We also picked up some chocolate chips to make some Salted Chocolate Chip cookies too.


Halloween Bingo from the Crafting Chicks is gonna be a big hit I can feel it.  I've got a 10 year old and two 4 year old monsters so its a bit tricky finding something for everyone.  The M&M's involved might have something to do with it too.


Those two 4 year old monsters are keeping me on my toes.  I LOVE this Halloween Pre K pack from Over the Big Moon.  My little school loving monster loves it too.  The jury is out on the other little monster.   

We'll also be heading to Boo at the Zoo and drinking lots of hot chocolate and apple cider.  Whats on your Halloween to do list?!  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails