Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Round 2. Or 1. Either way.



Uhh so Round 1 of the 24 day challenge is up!  How did it go?!  I told you guys I was failing miserably but I reined it in and I came out ok in the end.  I'd say I was on track 50 percent of the time.  Yeah, not so great.  I have excuses but they are just excuses so I'll spare you that.  Was it harder than you thought?  Easier?  I'd love to hear what the challenge ended up being for you.  

And guess wha-at. Remember that whole repeat part?  Yeah I hit repeat today.  So whether you failed completely and want to give it another go, or loved it so much you want to keep going, or anything in between I hope you'll join me for round 2 of the 24 day challenge!  Lets refresh ourselves about what the challenge is shall we?



Got all that?  If you are joining me for the first time or need a refresher the nitty gritty can be found 

HERE...


...and you can get your measurement tracking worksheet HERE.   

What do you think.  Are you down to try again?  I'll be here cheering you on.  And I am fully planning on rocking it this time.  FOR SURE.  I won't let you down.  I have a solid goal this time and a I've shifted my focus to doing this for the right reasons.  Plus my birthday is at the end of the month and I want to be the best I can be by then! Oh and I've got a good reward picked out too.  See I'm already more pumped up.  I hope you are too.  

Cuz its on.  And its starts now. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails