Sunday, September 20, 2009

Super Saturday Blocks

I got the Christmas Blocks done for Super Saturday.  The paper I picked out and LOVE didn't work out with the white stickers, so I think I'm going to make some with red stickers and see what I think.  I still think they turned out really cute.  And I think we are going to get a miter saw so I don't have to bug my neighbor to cut a hundred blocks for me!  I'm going to be doing a holiday bazaar in November that I want to make blocks for so hopefully it will just be a business investment right?! If anyone is interested in a kit to make your own or want me to make you some blocks let me know!  (Sorry for the self promotion but I really like fabric! LOL)

1 comment:

  1. I think your blocks are cute! How much would you charge for a kit or a completed one? I've always wanted to do something like this, but I am just *not* creative!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails