Monday, December 12, 2011

Gingersnaps are my fave.

Around here Santa Claus's favorite cookies might be Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies.  But Mrs.  Claus LOVES her some gingersnaps. In fact Mrs. Claus loves them so much she only makes them once, maybe twice, in December so that they are a special treat.  After she makes them she has to promptly give them away or put them in the freezer so that they don't all get eaten!  This year a sneaky little elf has discovered the joy of gingersnaps too.  Her little hand snatches those cookies every chance she gets.  


{A friend brought me these cookies after I had surgery a few years ago and they instantly became my most favorite cookie.}  



Every year we leave out cookies and eggnog for Santa. We also make sure and leave a carrot for Rudolph.   Rudolph loves carrots just like Ivy.   



Santa leaves a little bit of magic {glitter} behind and a note thanking Ivy for the cookies and for being such a good girl that year.   We'll be leaving gingersnaps for Santa {and Mrs. Claus!} this year. 

What do you leave for Santa at your house? 
  
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These look YUMMY! I love gingersnaps! Thanks for linking up. And, I love your handwriting!!!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails