Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Our Adoption Profile




Three years ago as I watched Ivy open Christmas presents I got tears in my eyes.  I just looked at Darin and said she needs brothers and sisters to share this with.  Over three years I have started and stopped and wished and faltered.  Seasons and years have gone by and it came down to me staring at the computer screen crying because I don't know what to say.   Too many emotions to put in to telling someone PICK US.  Pick us.  Please.  And then Darin says let me have a turn.  And its done.  In ten minutes.  How do boys do that?  

It has taken  us almost three years to finally finish.  Thank you to every single person that has prayed, and pushed and cheered us on to get it done.  Our adoption profile is now online to view.  If you or someone you know is looking to place their baby for adoption, maybe think of us.  We are so grateful to you.  

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I've been there! Prayers coming your way! It is an amazing journey- enjoy every moment, even if some are hard :) I'd love to listen and talk anytime! It will change your life forever and make it more amazing than it already is! What a gift it will be for you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just beautiful and perfect! You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails