Monday, January 11, 2010

Eating from the Pantry week 2

I need to take some pictures of the stuff I have been making lately so I can post them on here so for now I'm just gonna update how my pantry challenge is going.  So far so good!  I've decided I am going to be more creative at the beginning so that I can fall back on easy stuff at the end.  I went to the store tonight to stock up on fruit for my little fruit face.  Its a good thing we have all those canned peaches and pears.  Instead of making sure Ivy eats enough servings of fruit I have to make sure she doesn't eat too much! Anyways.  The only thing that didn't happen was having ravioli on Friday since we were at the Greenies art show.  But I'm not complaining since I can just add it to my back up meals. A couple new meals I'm gonna try this week are Fried Rice from the Betty Crocker cookbook (I'm going to add pork too) and those chicken tenders on the bisquick box.  I think the biggest challenge is going to be when we run out of cereal for breakfast!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails