Monday, October 29, 2012

Round 2 Is Over!! Ding ding ding....


Oh man, Round 2 of the 24 day challenge is over!  I totally rocked this one.  And by rocked it I mean I at least did way better than last time!  How did it go for you?  Wanna know what my big reward was for doing better on round 2?  A party for the whole weekend.  With some of my best girls.  Involving lots of shopping  and laughing, and the Color Run.  For sure the highlight of my month so far.



We ran the color run in Boise.  Yep.  Me. Running.  Thanks to my awesome team of personal trainers-- that's what I call my physical therapists these days ha-- I got to actually RUN in the Color Run.   Even two weeks ago I was skeptical of even being able to walk the whole 3 miles but my knee actually feels better when it is moving. And its been three months.  Can you believe it?  Three months since I was able to run last.  
 The Boise Color Run was a little chilly but such a blast.  Our team name was Forever29 so we made some fun white shirts to wear.  Can I just tell you how much fun it was?  SOOOOO FUUN!!!!!
It should definitely be on your list of things to do someday.  You can check the tour dates to see if one is coming to you any time soon.  My friends have been cheering me on while I've been struggling with getting my knee better so I love that I got to celebrate with them.  

So how did your Round 2 of the 24 day challenge go?  I'm finding it easier and easier the more I'm able to exercise.  I'm ready to start Round 3 on November 1st but I was hoping you could let me know a couple things.  What do you find too hard about doing this?  What do you love about it?  Should we go longer?  Shorter?  Any feedback would be awesome!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails