Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thank You Cards {free printable}




I feel like I am saying thank you so much these days which is a good thing.   I don't mean because its Thanksgiving and we are feeling more grateful than usual.  I am just blessed to have so many great people in my life that uplift, inspire, and help a girl out every once in a while.  I made a thank you card to give to a couple people.  I just printed them out on kraft paper and wrote a little note inside.  Feel free to grab a bag of Cadbury eggs to give along with your card.  Yes I saw them, just today in Christmas colors.   Crack I tell you.  



And since this is my 400th post I thought I would thank you too.  You can download {for personal use of course} your own thank you cards HERE.   Print, cut and fold and don't forget the cadbury eggs! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails