Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8. Each + Every season.


I've been thinking about what this little girl teaches me.  What I learn from her is just as important as all of the things she learns from me.  Today I'm thankful I have learned to enjoy each + every season.  

I try and cherish each + every season because I know how fast each season will go by.  How each + every year she and I get older they pass me by even faster.

  We love each + every season to the last drop.  We love every holiday that comes our way. It is magical to experience each + every  holiday with her.

I try and capture in my heart the special-ness that is our each + every day.  Because this season of little Ivy is going by too quickly  and we'll be on to the next season before I know it.

 So I'm not rushing it.  I'll take each season as it comes.

+++
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year."  -Emerson  

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. So true, so simple, so perfectly written. Thanks Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it right - "to try and enjoy every last drop of every season". I am starting to feel that earnestness that time is moving too quickly and am trying to make it slow down a bit by trying to make more memorable moments with my family. Well put Jenn.

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails