Thursday, April 15, 2010

Squeaking It In

Ok so its 11:30 pm and I technically didn't ruffle anything today.  I have an excuse though, the weather was gorgeous and we just had to go to the park~twice.  And I'm in the middle of making two purses for my sister in law who I just can't picture with a ruffly purse.  We'll see.  The first one I am totally making it up as I go.  So far, "sew" good!  But I'm not going to let you down if you were wanting your daily fix of ruffles.  Here are some ruffle projects that I have bookmarked to do sometime in the near future...
image via 2 Giggle Boxes
How gorgeous is this Rufflier from 2 Giggle Boxes?!  I got the biggest smile on my face when I saw it and I need one.   You have to check out the whole "tRuffles and tea" party.  No wonder she snagged the second place prize in the Ruffle Your Stuff contest!

The queen of ruffles is indisputably Disney of Ruffles and Stuff.  I'm loving her
image via Ruffles and Stuff 

With all this talk of ruffles are you wishing you could make your own ruffles?  HERE is a great tutorial at 

What are YOUR favorite ruffled things you've seen?!
Photobucket

1 comment:

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails