Friday, January 27, 2012

Arise and Shine Forth


We needed a new mutual theme poster! Each year our church picks a theme for the youth to focus on.  We loved having a poster of last years theme up in our young women's room so I made a fun and sparkly one for this year.  It is available in the Ruffled Sunshine Shop in several different sizes.  It is also comes in black.   

I hadn't really picked a "word" for this year but after putting this together I think I am going to go with SHINE.   It makes me smile and think of the sun, sparkly things and being a shining light to those around me.  Maybe even help me go out on a limb every now and then.   How about you.  Have you picked a "word" for this year?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails