Monday, December 10, 2012

A cup of cheer | Printable


Ask and ye shall receive!  I've uploaded the cup of cheer pdf to google docs for you to download!  It is a PDF that you can print on cardstock and use for gift giving this year.  {Personal Use Only}




I printed mine on white cardstock and then rubbed chalk on them to give a more authentic chalkboard look to them.  I also like to rub some black ink on any cut sides so the white edge doesn't show.  

Uuummmmm.... I feel weird about this and I don't quite know how to ask.  But we are friends right? 

I love being a stay at home mom to Ivy.  I love making things and sharing it with  you guys.  I also really want to adopt a baby.  Which it turns out can be kind of expensive. And it can be hard as a SAHM to come up with ways to help out with extra expenses sometimes ya know? So I thought I would try and use my resources.  If you love a free printable that I share, and want to download it to use, would you maybe donate $1 to our adoption fund?  Its done through paypal so its super easy and only takes a second.   Just click the donate button under the printable, or on my sidebar over there.   Of course you don't have to.  NO PRESSURE!!  You can totally download them for free and I'll be so happy that you loved it enough to use it and spread some holiday cheer! Mmk thanks. End awkwardness. 



  I hope you guys had a great weekend!  Ivy and I got invited to attend the Nutcracker on Saturday.  It was a first for both of us.  I know, how did I get to be 33 and never have gone?  Well we loved it, especially my little ballerina.  We got all dolled up.  Ivy even wanted her hair curled.  Which is a really big deal by the way.  


She added my leopard scarf to her ensemble.  Besides the whole socks and sandals thing, she can be a regular fashionista.  But holy cow isn't she gorgeous.  I love her to the ends of the earth.  Even when she makes me be the nutcracker or the rat king ALL day long.  She has been a dancer/ director/ stage hand/ costume designer almost nonstop since Saturday night.  The creative energy never ends with that girl.  

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Jenn, I think they way you have phrased this is perfect. And fingers crossed for you with your adoption journey.
    Oh, and your little Sugar Plum Fairy is gorgeous. Seeing the ballet as a little girl was such a magical feeling and made me want to dance and wear tutus. I'm sure Ivy will look back on this for many years :-)
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I'm having trouble finding the PDF version of the tag. Can you help? Thanks! And Merry Christmas!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect tag to add to homemade apple cider! BUT, I'm unable to download it, as it says that it is unable to locate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you go to her post on Dec 4th you can download it from a link on that post! Happy New Year all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to know where those mugs came from, if you read this! Thank you! Can you email me at wilkinson6282 {at} roadrunner.com? :)

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails