Friday, December 7, 2012

A major award!


This morning my instagram notifications were going crazy!  That's weird I thought, since I didn't take a single picture yesterday.  Fail.  But oh man I was so excited to see why!  



Eek  I won!  Rhonna Designs picked me!  Woot.  Darin is so proud  :)  Thanks to Rhonna and all of her cReative team for your amazing inspiration.  And of course I'd like to take a moment to thank InstaChristmas, which has made all of my holiday dreams come true ;) Cup of Cheer!  Cup of Cheer! Oh man, I need to lay off the Christmas movies.  Doesn't that sound like the Chair of Cheer from the Grinch?  I hope you guys are having a good Friday! 

PS watch Instagram this weekend for more InstaChristmas sneak peaks!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn
    Congrats! Very cute project. I love crafts with coffee-type themes. I'm now following your blog, and invite you over to visit me at altered artworks.


    Doreen
    http://altered-artworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails