Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 22.I'm Thankful with Hanna Singer

Welcome Hannah to I'm Thankful Week.  She is the sweetest lady and always says the happiest things. 

thanks so much for inviting me here, jenn.
what a treat to be a part of your beautiful, inspiring blog today!

my heart is brimming with gratitude for so many things during this special season.
when i try to narrow things down, and decide what to share,
the same thing keeps jumping to the top of my list.
patrick and i had big dreams of becoming parents.
we will never be able to have biological children.
i'd be lying if i told you i'm completely ok with that.
the lord has given us great joy and peace in the midst of that grief.
god made a way for our dream to come true.
adoption.
it was through the gift of adoption that elijah became our son!

i will sing to the lord,
because he has dealt bountifully with me.
psalm 13:6
 
elijah has a contagious laugh and boundless energy.
his mischief-making skills improve with each new day.
elijah is creative and such a great dancer;)

i'm most grateful for the constant reminder i see in my son.
a reminder that the lord is faithful.
he is a provider, and promise keeper.

he gives the barren woman a home,
making her the joyous mother of children.
praise the lord!
psalm 113:9


*sniff.  thanks Hannah.  Just what I needed. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. jenn, thank you so much for having me.
    you're precious, praying for you! xo

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails