Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 15. Tender Mercies




I'm thankful for tender mercies . Right now they are those tiny fleeting moments when I know so clearly which way my path needs to go.  Those moments when I truly feel its ok to leave the path I want my life to be on and go the way He wants me to.  

I really want to share a little bit more about how I'm feeling friends but I'm afraid its going to have to wait for another day.  We are out of tissues ;)

+++

On two totally unrelated notes... tomorrow I'm kicking of I'm Thankful Week.  I had lots of requests to have it come back and I'm excited to share from so many others about what they are thankful for.  And its kind of turned in to I'm Thankful for two weeks with just a spot or two left.  If you want to share what you are so thankful for will you let me know?  I'd love to hear it.

Also I've added a new thing here or there to my shop {all to help us raise money for adoption} so you can go check it out and keep checking cuz more will be trickling in over the next couple weeks.  Thanks so much!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to hear what's been on your mind. I always find you inspiring and I'm sure this will be another instance of that.

    And I loved Thankful Week. Can't wait to see who you've lined up this year!

    Hugs to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tender mercies. Aren't we lucky? We're reading a whole book about Grace in Sunday School. Makes me think about the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking of you and sending a hug xo

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails