Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A whole lot of this...




I've been doing a whole lot of this.  And I'll be doing a whole bunch more of this for the next couple of weeks.  Sigh.  



When we were in California last week the Kennedy's met us at Doheney Beach to give us some surf lessons.  Just so you know, April is just as nice as she seems and her family is rad.  Thanks guys for the fun day!!  

I am a rock star and got up on my first try surfing.  The second time I fell.  And busted up my knee.  I kept going and got up another time or two.  Then I hobbled home :(


The good news is that its just a really bad strain.  So after a couple of weeks of rest and ice and ibuprofin I should be on my way to better than new.  The other good news is I now have an excuse to lay by the pool all day!  And depending on how I am feeling at the moment, {right now its bad news!} this means I have get to start eating clean again.  No more ice cream for me!


So my view isn't going to change much for the next few days.  Good thing I have the Olympics to keep me company and an awesome husband to take care of me!  

{eh and also hence the blogging ;) }
Photobucket

1 comment:

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails