Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ivy Beanbags




I got started on Ivy's alphabet bean bags yesterday.  Lucky for me she only has three letters in her name! I used a tutorial from (imagine that) Lil Blue Boo.  I changed it up a bit though.  Instead of stenciling the letters on, I appliqued felt letters.  I'm kind of burned out on cutting out freezer paper so I cut out the felt instead.  I also wanted something to do to keep my hands busy while watching football, and this is perfect.    I have been wanting to do something to work on numbers and counting with Ivy so I decided to do letters on one side of the beanbag and numbers on the other.


And wouldn't you know it?  IVY WARNICK is ten letters.  Perfect match for 1-10..  Maybe someday I'll do all twenty six letters of the alphabet, but I don't know what we would do all those beanbags.

1 comment:

  1. They turned out great! Hey, I have a question but couldn't find your email. Would you mind if I used the photo of your daughter for the Paper Doll Dress gallery on Youcanmakethis.com? Just let me know ;)
    ashley (at) lilblueboo (dot) com

    She is so cute and I love the dress ;)

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails