Friday, March 12, 2010

Howdy Partner

Darin had the opportunity to take some photos at this really cool old silo here in West Pasco.  It was dark so it was kind of hard to focus the camera but we got  a couple good family shots.  
It worked out perfect since I just finished making Ivy a new dress!  And it ended up having a bit of country feel to it.  I used the same pattern as this dress (the perfect party dress from Heidi and Finn on Etsy) and added a few things.  
My sweet baby girl has really long legs.  So I used the size 2T from the pattern but with the length of the 3T and I added a four inch ruffle at the bottom.  
I also added a little apron that has a couple of messy flowers in the corner.  Add in a polka dot flower hair clip and you've got a cute little cowboy.  Oh wait.  We are still working on the fact that she is a cowgirl and not a cowboy!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous shots!!! love them! your little girl is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my favorite places in the world. and you guys look fabulous there! i love the boots, they are to cute. ivy's dress is great too. hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails