Friday, March 19, 2010

Not getting much done

I had big plans for this weekend.  Start on some easter sewing, work on decorating my house for spring and make some fun stuff.  Then we were going to leave Saturday night and head to Portland for NW Market-a shoe and accessories trade show.  Every girls dream right? But none of that is going to happen.  Ivy has been so sick that past couple days (luckily she is feeling better this morning).  Darin has been sick for 3 weeks and finally went to the doctor yesterday and found out he has pneumonia.  We also had a death in the family which means instead of going to Portland we are heading back to winter weather in Idaho for a funeral.  
Ok.  I'm not whining complaining ok just a little but oh man.  So I thought I would give you some ideas of stuff YOU should make this weekend.  
 These button covered rings at Smashed Peas and Carrots
or maybe try...
some of these necklaces fromTator Tots an Jello!  
And since its definitely spring here in the Tri Cities and its going to be flip flop weather soon I highly recommend...
Some interchangeable flip flops at Make It and Love It.  

So maybe this is a little reminder list of stuff I want to make or was going to make this weekend.  I've got to get packing and pull out some of our winter clothes again! Enjoy the sunshine and thanks again Kristin!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. im becoming addicted to your blog? weird.
    those rings are adorable. wait and we shall craft them together in a few weeks please!
    yeah you heard me right, craft them TOGETHER

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek, sorry about all the sickness and darin's grandpa. that is a whole lot to swallow all at once. have a safe trip and hopefully some nice spring weather will accompany your crafting when you return :)

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails