Friday, March 5, 2010

Woot! Woot!

Ok, in case you were wondering I wasn't a finalist for the LBB challenge. :(  Thats ok.   BUT I just got a comment from Summer and I'm getting featured tomorrow on Sumo's Sweet Stuff for Ivy's quiet dress! Check out what I get to put on my blog.  
Sumo Sweet Stuff

Kind of fun right?!  Thanks for all the comments on my entry !  It always makes me feel better when I know I'm not the only one that thinks something is cute! ;)  Have a good weekend! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. definite congrats!
    so, i'm not sure how i missed out on your quiet dress post, but that is THE most ingenius idea ever. i sooo could've used it with Daisy when she was Ivy's age. =) times flies too fast. figure if i attempted one for her now, she might actually wear it? i mean, i always see her fiddling with the zippers on her hoodies during sacrament & outside YW's before class.....hmmmmm....
    i'm glad this place is feeling like home. i can't put my finger on it, and many would say that i'm biased just because i WAS raised here, but there's something magical about the area. glad we came back when we did. idaho was lovely, but TC's is an animal all its own. kinda scrappy, like the lone puppy at the shelter, but so wonderful all the same. does that make sense? anyhow, glad you caught the post. your husband's a great guy, and he's absolutely got the best gal. you two are each other's perfect match from everything i've gathered. =)
    have a lovely weekend, and keep creating---you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails